Navigate

Monday, December 5, 2011

Red Velvet Cup-a-cakes for Christ-a-mas lalala

FUFUFUFU. I ordered a box of red velvet cupcakes from Carissa yesterday, and I got them tonight! FUFUFUFU. Happy happy food as I attempt to do an all-nighter for thesis, along with leftover ginger spice milk tea from this afternoon. When I came by her house to pick them up, she and her mom were in the middle of making a pineapple upside-down cake, and they gave my mom a free sample of their brazo. YAAAAAAAAAY. Thanks, Carissa! If you're in the mood for some holiday baked treats, do check out her offerings for the merry season!


3 comments:

  1. Owww, those cupcakes look delicious ! :) Great idea you had ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Vale! They are very good! It's been three days and I'm halfway through them already. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look so good! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I would love to hear what you have to say. :)