Navigate

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Drizzle drizzle.

Today was quite the rainy afternoon. I was home alone for the bigger fraction of the day, wherein I decided to upload a new set of clothes to sell. I was supposed to model them, but the lazy daisy bug of this day had taken hold of me and I chose to hang the clothes up instead of having to go through the changing and the styling and the setting up of the tripod. *coughlookingformodelscough* 

Then it started to drizzle ever so slightly and as I sat waiting for the pictures to upload, the vine-covered wall of our backyard called out to me. It looked so inviting and so fresh, and I remembered that I brought home my plastic umbrella this week. The garden yearned for a spontaneous shoot, and I gave in. 


I am obviously not the best model in pictures, but fehhhhhh. I look kind of smooshed and spaced out in these shots, but ah, well. My only consolation is that I finally look somewhat Japanese in these pictures - that, and these remind me of movie stills, heee. I finally got to photograph myself with my favorite umbrella  while I wore my favorite striped sweater, and the whole setting was just perfect with the rain. YAAAAAY.

Off to go enjoy more of this cold and cozy rainy day, so I'm going to curl up in bed and read a book!

Meanwhile, let us pray for those who have been slain and for those who are unfortunately affected by the storm Sendong in the southern part of the Philippines. You can help and donate by reading the info here.



5 comments:

  1. your shots are quiet souped up HAHA :)) good shots though because rain shots are supposed to look like that XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merri, they're supposed to look like that! HAHA ano baaaa :)) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean what I wrote as a complement :)) you look cute in them, very carla-ish :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Awww, thanks, Merri! Lezzhave a photoshooooooooooot :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots!

    Thank you so much for joining my giveaway. Goodluck! followed you too. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I would love to hear what you have to say. :)