Navigate

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy things in the mail.

Look at what arrived in the mail this weekend! Lots of nice things for my birthday month! HEE. 

 The best part: the perfect everyday tan shoes from Chilli Margarita. A big, big hug to Joseph who gave them to meeeee for my birthday. *hug* Thank you. :) My birthday couldn't wait - I already wore them today! 

These were wonderful patterned purchases from Fashion Code 101, Vintage Lola and Princess Drew Shop. Some I'm only going to wear on weekends, and some are safe and laid back enough to wear to school. YAY.

With that said, I've treated myself sufficiently enough for my birthday, and therefore have no more money. HAHAHAHA. Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeee. :D

6 comments:

  1. I AM JEALOUS. I LOVE YOUR SHOES AND THAT POLKA DOT TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariel: HIHIHIHI. :D Happy birthday to meeeeee! Which reminds me, I gotta pay Carissa for the red velvet cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss getting stuff in the mail. haven't shopped online in the longest time!

    happy birthday, btw! :)


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gela: Me too! This was my first in sooooooo long! :D

    Thanks, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi carla! awesome photos!
    drop by my blog!=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Abi! Thanks for dropping by! I definitely will! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I would love to hear what you have to say. :)