Navigate

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Coldplay Post.

AH, COLDPLAY. If I were to be asked what band I love the most, it would have to be them. 

Yep, yep, yep. I distinctly remember hating the first music video I ever saw of them, and it kept playing on MTV and Channel [V], that song - In My Place - which I now absolutely love to bits. The dream concert would be Coldplay live in Manila, but it seems like they're not going to do that anytime soon. :( They go annually to Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo, but never have they YET considered Manila. Huu. *crosses fingers* I hope they really do one day!

Anyway, they're coming out with a new album this October, Xylo Myloto, and you probably heard the first single from that album released about two months ago already - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - which is *GUH* amazing. 


I turn the music up, I got my records on, 
I shut the world outside until the lights come on. 
Maybe the street's alight, maybe the trees are gone, 
but I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song.

...And all the kids they dance, all the kids all night. 

AH, LOVE. ♡

I'm gonna be buying that album, physically, not downloading it from the net as I do with other songs. 

Coldplay is my official paper-writing music. I can listen to them all night, my headphones blaring with their awesome sound. :D 

And because it's a Friday night, the one night this week I get to do nothing and not feel bad about it, I am sharing with you their awesome album artwork for Viva La Vida. I scanned these with love. ♡

'Recorded in a bakery, a nunnery, a magic shop and a church.'  - Coldplay

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I would love to hear what you have to say. :)