Navigate

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Coldplay Post.

AH, COLDPLAY. If I were to be asked what band I love the most, it would have to be them. 

Yep, yep, yep. I distinctly remember hating the first music video I ever saw of them, and it kept playing on MTV and Channel [V], that song - In My Place - which I now absolutely love to bits. The dream concert would be Coldplay live in Manila, but it seems like they're not going to do that anytime soon. :( They go annually to Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo, but never have they YET considered Manila. Huu. *crosses fingers* I hope they really do one day!

Anyway, they're coming out with a new album this October, Xylo Myloto, and you probably heard the first single from that album released about two months ago already - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - which is *GUH* amazing. 


I turn the music up, I got my records on, 
I shut the world outside until the lights come on. 
Maybe the street's alight, maybe the trees are gone, 
but I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song.

...And all the kids they dance, all the kids all night. 

AH, LOVE. 

I'm gonna be buying that album, physically, not downloading it from the net as I do with other songs. 

Coldplay is my official paper-writing music. I can listen to them all night, my headphones blaring with their awesome sound. :D 

And because it's a Friday night, the one night this week I get to do nothing and not feel bad about it, I am sharing with you their awesome album artwork for Viva La Vida. I scanned these with love. 

'Recorded in a bakery, a nunnery, a magic shop and a church.'  - Coldplay

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I would love to hear what you have to say. :)