Navigate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello, hello!

On one of our touristy days, we caught the opening of the Gardens by the Bay. This project is so close to my heart, particularly because it was such a huge help for my related literature for thesis and the feasibility of my own project proposal. I remember watching and rewatching the promotional video rendering of the whole development (here), basically just thinking how amazing it was all gonna be once it was completed.

And it's beautiful! It's not even complete yet, but it's a sight to behold.

Sorry for this architecture-y set of photos, but mehhhh, I did graduate from architecture school. Heh. To experience such architecture is just inspiring, really, and I wish with all my heart that the Philippine government would actually contribute to investing on green spaces in every city we have, just as SG did in this mega development!


I've yet to enter the conservatories, but do have a visit of the gardens for free when you find yourself here in the Garden City. :)

2 comments:

Leave me a message! I would love to hear what you have to say. :)