Navigate

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Philippines in 25 Pictures

A friend on Facebook recently shared an album of twenty-five pictures depicting the beauty and diversity of le Philippines. I've gone to some of these places myself, and wondered how awesome the photographer was to capture them in this light. This country really is just breathtaking when you get out of your comfort zone (read: Manila) and/or take a step back to consider what is in front of you.

Source

Should I have the grand opportunity to traverse this wonderful archipelago, I shall first go backpacking in Batanes, hiking in Mount Pulag, daydreaming in Vigan, swimming in Coron, watching hot air balloons in Pampanga, and drinking coffee once more in Sagada. Oh, the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I would love to hear what you have to say. :)